Hormone Balancing Recipe: Magic Cauliflower Bagels
Save for brunch this weekend & enjoy with a delish plant-based cream cheese like @kitehillfoods + a side of fried eggs and avocado for a true hormone balancing combo! These “Magic Cauliflower Bagels” were created by holistic health coach @livhungry and are just one of the delicious recipes you can find in @bodyblissbyjess’ “Sexy Swaps + Recipe Guide!” Use code YHB10 for $10 off!
☀ 1 medium head of cauliflower, broken into florets or pre-riced (about 3 cups)
☀ 2 tablespoons almond flour
☀ 2 tablespoons coconut flour
☀ 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
☀ 1 teaspoon kosher salt
☀ 2 eggs, lightly beaten
☀ Za'atar seasoning for sprinkling, optional
- Preheat oven to 400F, line baking sheet w/ parchment paper & set aside
- Place florets in a food processor and process until a fine rice-like consistency (skip if using pre-riced cauli)
- In a bowl combine flours, garlic powder, salt, and eggs. Stir in the "riced" cauliflower and mix well.
- Form dough into approx. 6 baseball-sized rounds and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Poke a hole in the middle with your finger & sprinkle with the za'atar.
- Bake for 30 mins, or until golden brown around the edges.
Enjoy warm! Store leftovers in a ziplock bag in the fridge for 3 days.
Do you have an idea for a hormone balancing meal?
Email us at email@example.com
Interested in testing your hormone levels and getting started on an all-natural rebalancing plan? Check out our at-home hormone testing + consulting packages HERE.