Check Out Candace Burch & Jess Suchan on The Love Fix Podcast
Catch our founder, Candace Burch, and our "in-house" Holistic Health Coach, Jess Suchan, on this week's episode of The Love Fix. The hosts, Carla and Sherry, kick off this week talking about birth control and then take a Love Fix Question on how to fall in love with reality instead of just the fantasy when you are struggling with co-dependency. Candace and Jess then talk about hormone health, testing your hormones, and why it’s important to know and track your cycle. We also discuss how our relationships affect our hormones, and why there may even be a best time in the month to use (or not use!) dating apps.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- A Love Fix Question about co-dependency and learning to fall in love with reality.
- How can hormone imbalance negatively affect a person's mood and relationship?
- How are hormones a fundamental cornerstone of love and sex?
- Why are younger women experiencing shifts and fluctuations that disrupt their ovulation cycles?
- Candace and Jess discuss the different cycles of our menstruation, and how we can set ourselves up for success by matching the energy levels and building in time to rest.
- Find out how to work with Candace and Jess to test and rebalance your hormones, along with how to work with Sherry and Carla on overcoming codependency, dating, break-ups, healing from toxic relationships, and gaining confidence.
- How can our stress hormones such as cortisol affect how we relate to our partners?
- How can we support our adrenals?
- Why eating nutrient-dense foods is so important for hormone health.
Listen to the Podcast on iTunes HERE or directly from their website HERE!
Have a podcast you’d like us to be a guest on?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in testing your hormone levels and getting started on an all-natural rebalancing plan? Check out our at-home hormone testing + consulting packages HERE.
Leave a comment